Powered By
PayPal is the safer, easier way to make an online payment. Open PayPal account now!
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

My Love

As you breathe softly from this chilly waft,

As you lie calmly in my arms tonight,

I wonder if tomorrow will be

The same as this wondrous sight

Then you wake up from your dreamy state

Caressed me with love by those tender eyes

Bathed me with warmth by those tender smiling lips

That left me breathless, feeling so nice

As you held my face to meet your gaze

You asked me how much I love you

I faltered, hesitated, and did not know what to say

And it gave those eyes a hurt teary hue

But this may I tell you, “I am scared that words will fall short

So I would rather let you feel, that I will be yours forever, for real.”

0 comments:

Donate for Domain

Today's Featured Blog

Live Traffic Feed

Advertisement

Message Box


Recent Viewers

Traffic Rank